Here is what you’ll need!
3 cups Flour
¼ cup Sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
1 liter cooking oil (canola or vegetable)
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat 1 inch of oil in a deep pan to 350˚F/175˚C.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Gradually, pour the milk and eggs into the dry ingredients. Stir or whisk until fully incorporated.
4. Pour batter into an clean ketchup bottle.
5. One line at a time, pour batter into hot oil. Cook for 30 seconds on each side. Remove from oil and drain over a paper towel.
6. In an oven safe pan, layer funnel cake fries, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
7. Broil for 2-3 minutes (times may vary based on oven).
8. Serve & enjoy!
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission