Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need!
Slow Cooker Herb Butter Chicken
1½ pounds red potatoes, halved
1 medium white onion, quartered
½ cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
3½ – 4 pound whole chicken
1 wedge lemon
1 sprig thyme
1 sprig rosemary
¾ pound fresh green beans
1. Lay the halved potatoes and half of the onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic until well-combined.
3. Stuff the chicken with the other half of the onion and lemon wedge.
4. Rub the herb butter mixture all over the outside of the chicken.
5. Place the chicken on top of the potatoes and onions in the slow cooker and place a sprig of thyme and rosemary on top. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high.
6. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place on a baking sheet.
7. Add the green beans to the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the lemon and onion from inside the chicken. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the skin is golden brown. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/12439