Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Rice Burger
Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
Mirin 1/2 tsp
Garlic 1/2 tsp
Ginger 1/2 tsp
Flour 2 tbsp
Potato Starch 2 tbsp
Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
Honey 1/2 tbsp
Japanese Mustard 1 tsp
Miso 1/2 tbsp
1. Put chicken thigh in a bag, add soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, ginger and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
2. Put potato starch powder and soft flour in the bowl and mix well.
3. Heat frying oil to 350°F, add chicken and fry. Cut off oil for paper etc when it turns darker.
4. Make mustard mayonnaise. Put mayonnaise, honey, japanese mustard, and miso in a bowl and mix well.
5. Make Rice Buns. Put rice in a container. Wrapped in seran wrap, press with a small tool to shape it. In the same way, create three more.
6. Put the sesame oil in a frying pan and bake rice buns. After they become golden, take them out.
7. Green leaf on one side of chicken, cover with mayonnaise, put the rice bun on top,
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network