Props to tofu for being utterly undetectable in this fudgy four-ingredient dessert.
– 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
– 300-g pkg silken or soft tofu
– 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules , optional
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– Microwave chocolate chips in a small bowl on high until melted, stirring halfway through, 1 to 2 min. Stir until completely melted.
– Whirl tofu with cocoa powder, instant coffee and vanilla until smooth. Scrape in melted chocolate and whirl until smooth and combined.
– Scrape pudding into 4 dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate until chilled and slightly firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve with fresh raspberries, if desired.
SUBSCRIBE to the Today’s Parent channel: http://bit.ly/1sv2xFr
Find all the latest videos at http://www.todaysparent.com/videos/
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/TodaysParent/
Tweet us at https://twitter.com/todaysparent
Share the love at https://www.instagram.com/todaysparent/
And don’t forget to pin it at https://www.pinterest.com/todaysparent/