This veg-heavy noodle dish is super speedy and totally slurpable! Watch how to get dinner on the table in 20 minutes.
– 270 g dry soba noodles , (about 3 bundles)
– 2 small zucchini , spirallized or grated
– 1 170-g pkg snow peas , trimmed and sliced legthwise into strips
– 1 red sweet pepper , cut into thin strips
– 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
– 1/4 cup rice vinegar
– 4 tsp granulated sugar
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
– 2 garlic cloves , minced
– 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
– 3 tbsp chopped mint , or basil
– Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water, following package directions but omitting salt, until tender, about 4 min. During the last minute of cooking, add zucchini, snow peas and red pepper. Rinse well under cold running water, then drain very well.
– Whisk teriyaki sauce with vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Add noodle mixture. Sir until well coated. Serve at room temperature with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and mint.
SUBSCRIBE to the Today’s Parent channel: http://bit.ly/1sv2xFr
Find all the latest videos at http://www.todaysparent.com/videos/
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/TodaysParent/
Tweet us at https://twitter.com/todaysparent
Share the love at https://www.instagram.com/todaysparent/
And don’t forget to pin it at https://www.pinterest.com/todaysparent/